All the effectiveness of Omega 3 DHA:
Argalys Omega 3 DHA Vegan is extracted from the alga Schizochytrium sp, the only alga authorized in Europe for the production of Omega 3 DHA.
Each capsule provides you with 250 mg of Omega 3 DHA. This corresponds to the recommendations of the European health authorities who consider that 250 mg of DHA per day is necessary for the proper functioning of the cardiovascular system, nervous system, vision and heart.
A daily intake of DHA is quickly felt:
- Less nervous fatigue
- Better resistance to stress
- More regular heartbeat
All the effectiveness of Vegaflore (vegan Pre & Probiotics) :
Vegaflore is the unique combination of 4 bacterial strains of the human microbiota (at 10 Billion CFU/capsule) and Prebiotics, protected by a high quality gastro-resistant capsule, made in Alsace.
Useful to rebalance your intestinal flora, effectively and gently.
The benefits of Omega 3 DHA :
- DHA plays a fundamental role in the organization:
- For the proper functioning of the brain and nervous system: it increases in particular the resistance to nervous stress.
- During pregnancy: for mother and child (see below);
- To combat fatigue and eye aging
- To reduce the risk of high blood pressure ;
- For the most harmonious possible functioning of all physiological functions: its presence in all cell membranes and its active role in their exchange capacity, its influence on the synthesis of cholesterol largely explain its preventive virtues (anti-inflammatory, etc.).
The other virtues of DHA:
DHA plays an important role in children and athletes
For children: it is essential for the proper development of the brain and nervous system. Logically, this starts as early as pregnancy and breastfeeding, with the mother’s diet being sufficiently rich in DHA.
For Sportsmen and Women: DHA has a triple beneficial role :
- Reducing the impact of muscle injuries
- Reduction of inflammatory disorders resulting from intensive strain on ligaments and joints
- Increase in the body’s anti-oxidant capacity (which also allows for less cellular aging)
The benefits of Probiotics:
Probiotics are “living microorganisms that, when ingested in sufficient quantities, exert positive health effects beyond traditional nutritional effects” (official WHO definition).
It is the good live bacteria that must colonize the intestine to improve its functioning (transit, food digestion, etc.) by suppressing the “bad” anaerobic bacteria.
The impact of the proper functioning of the intestine on health, vitality, resistance to stress and external aggression is enriched every day with new information demonstrated.
These two products are therefore complementary and perfectly adapted to your daily life.
When to take your Omega 3 DHA:
One capsule corresponds to the Recommended Daily Allowance (RDA) recommended by the ANSES, i.e. 250 mg of DHA. From 8 years old and adult: 1 capsule per day.
When to take your Vegaflore (Pre and Probiotics):
Maintenance cure: 1 or 3 capsules/day before or during the meal to promote the survival of bacteria.
After medical treatment or if intestinal discomfort: 2 to 3 capsules per day for 2 to 3 weeks to be swallowed before or during the meal to promote the survival of bacteria.
For one capsule of our Vegaflore supplement (Vegan Prebiotics and Probiotics):
A capsule contains more than 10 billion CFU during production.
Fructo Oligo Saccharide F.O.S. (prebiotic): 100 mg/capsule - Lactobacillus acidophilus: 40 mg = 4 billion CFU*/ capsule - Bifidobacterium longum: 10 mg = 1 billion CFU*/ capsule - Lactobacillus casei: 10 mg = 1 billion CFU*/ capsule - Lactobacillus rhamnosus: 40 mg = 4 billion CFU*/ capsule
Additives: corn maltodextrin - rice bran
Contents in vegetarian capsule
*CFU: colony-forming unit
(The quantities indicated above are those still present at the optimal use-by date (2 years))
For one capsule of our Omega DHA supplement:
Ingredients : microalgae oil Schizochytrium Sp. Additives : tocopherols, vegetable oil, sunflower lecithin, ascorbyl palmitate, rosemary extract.