The broad spectrum of Multivitamins and Minerals :
Our Multivitamins and Minerals contains Marine Magnesium and is fortified with Vitamins D3 and vitamin B12 for extended coverage of daily vitamins and mineral needs.
Each capsule provides 12 vitamins and 5 minerals:
- 400% of the RDI* for vitamin B12.
- 200% of the RDI* of vitamin D3.
- 100% of the RDI* of vitamins A, B1, B2, B3, B5, B6, B9, E, K1 and H.
- 100% RQA* for trace elements : Iodine, Selenium, Chromium and Molibdene.
- 25% of the RDI* of Magnesium (of marine origin).
* (recommended daily intake for an adult)
The effectiveness of the Iron supplement :
To compensate for the poor absorption of non-heme iron (iron without animal origin) and to avoid iron deficiencies, we have combined it with 3 boosters, in moderate doses to improve its action.
- Natural organic* vitamin C (acerola) up to 25% of the NRV. With 25 mg of vitamin C, there is no risk linked to free radicals but a proven positive impact on the absorption of iron by the body.
- Vitamin B9 (33% of NRVs)
- Organic* carrot extract (root), source of provitamin A, another factor improving absorption efficiency.
*Vitamin C and carrot extract are organically grown.
In addition, our food supplement Iron vegan Argalys Essentiels is protected by a capsule resistant to stomach acidity to avoid nausea reactions.
Multivitamins and Minerals benefits :
Our Multivitamin and Mineral Complex focuses on nutrients that are difficult to find in the diet.
Multivitamins and Minerals contains Marine Magnesium and is fortified with Vitamins D3 and B12 for extended coverage of daily vitamins and mineral needs.
Thanks to this supplement, benefit from optimal intake with just one capsule per day for effective supplementation and regain balance and dynamism throughout the day.
The benefits of iron :
Iron is a trace element essential to the body because the body does not know how to synthesize it.
Iron plays an essential role in the oxygenation of the body: it is the transporter of oxygen in the blood to all organs. It is also involved in many enzymatic processes and also participates in energy metabolism, the proper formation of red blood cells and cell division.
Any lack of iron results in a reduced capacity of effort by limiting the supply of oxygen to the stressed organs.
When should you take your Multivitamins and minerals ?
1 capsule per day with a glass of water, preferably in the middle of a meal from the age of 8 years.
When should you take your iron supplement?
We advise you to take your capsules, preferably more than two hours apart from taking the Multivitamins and Minerals.