- Omega 3 which act directly on the nervous balance
- Probiotics which act on the flora to reduce stress
Stress, anxiety, intestinal imbalance, these are all small inconveniences on which our pack will act. By combining Omega 3 DHA and Vegaflore (Vegan Pre and Probiotics), you act on your well-being on a daily basis.En savoir plus
Stress, anxiety, intestinal imbalance, these are all small inconveniences on which our pack will act.
By combining the Omega 3 DHA and Vegaflore (Vegan Pre and Probiotics), you act on your everyday well-being.
✔ Omega 3 which acts directly on nervous balance
✔ Probiotics that act on the flora to reduce stress
Omega 3 DHA
DHA plays a fundamental role in the body:
- For the proper functioning of the brain and nervous system: it particularly increases resistance to nervous stress
- During pregnancy: for mother and child (see below);
- To combat eye fatigue and aging
- To reduce the risk of high blood pressure;
- For the most harmonious functioning possible of all physiological functions: its presence in all cell membranes and its active role in their exchange capacity, its influence on the synthesis of cholesterol largely explain its preventive virtues (anti-inflammatory etc.)
The other virtues of DHA:
DHA plays an important role in children and athletes
In children: it is essential for the proper development of the brain and nervous system. Logically, this begins during pregnancy and breastfeeding with a mother's diet sufficiently rich in DHA.
In Athletes: DHA has a triple beneficial role
- Reduction of the impacts of muscle damage
- Reduction of inflammatory disorders resulting from intensive stress on ligaments and joints
- Increase in the antioxidant capacity of the body (which also allows for less cellular aging)
Probiotics are “live micro-organisms which, when ingested in sufficient quantities, exert positive effects on health, beyond traditional nutritional effects” (official WHO definition)
These are the good living bacteria which must colonize the intestine to improve its functioning (transit, digestion of food, etc.) by supplanting the “bad” anaerobic bacteria.
The impact of the proper functioning of the intestine on health, vitality, resistance to stress and external aggression is enriched every day with new demonstrated information.
These two products are therefore complementary and perfectly suited to your daily life.